Do you want to start your own poultry farm? Here are some tips to start your poultry farm business. These beneficial and easy guidelines will help you a lot for the start of a small and profitable investment of your poultry business.In a broader perspective, poultry farming means raising several types of domestic birds commercially for the production of meat, eggs and feathers.
How to Start Poultry Farm Business?
Select the Correct Place for start Poultry Farming Business:
This requires a little big space. The space used in this business plays a very big role. The places require for establishing poultry and dairy farms are given below.
Poultry farm or dairy farm requires clean and long places. This is actually the most expensive part of this business, but there is no need to fear of it. To do this business on a small scale, you can use the land around your house because the size of the land depends on the number of cattle or chickens . Some specific descriptions of the environment are given below,
- Places which are a little far from the city, so that animals do not have any problem with vehicle horns.
- At your chosen location, make sure that there will be no shortage of water in any way. Before
- Availability of transportation.
Poultry farming subsidy:
Government gives partial loan for The poultry farm. Imagine that you want to set up a poultry farm and have made a budget of Rs 1 lakh, although its budget is above 1 lakh. However, if there is a budget of 1 lakh rupees, then the government gives a subsidy of 25% per cent i.e. Rs 25000 to the general category and 35% per cent subsidy of Rs 35000 if you are in ST / SC category. These subsidies are given by NABARD and MAMSai. Similarly, you can start a pen making business for less cost.
How to apply for loan for poultry farming ?
The government implements many schemes to promote this business, but people are not able to get information about these schemes and they are deprived of their benefits. The amount of money that is required after the subsidy is met through the loan medium. In this way you do not have to invest a penny from your home. Many times people do not take advantage of these schemes by thinking about various kinds of misconceptions like loans etc. Any bank gives loan easily for this work.
In fact, the Government of India has given instructions to various banks of the country to give loans for farming. Therefore, they are committed to giving farming loans. Also, the government takes the risk of farming loan.
Poultry farm interest rates
The rate of 0% is applicable on the loan taken for this business, ie you do not have to return any interest other than the principal to the bank.
How to set up a poultry farming business ?
Because this business gets the full support of the government, so it needs to be started in a very systematic way. Its essential facts are being described here.
Location selection: Select the location first. Complete all necessary arrangements for the animals to stay at this place. Arrangements have to be made for cleanliness of the place as well.
Registration: After this, register your poultry farm through MSME through a company or MSME. With the help of MSME, registration of industry base is done easily. To register the industry base, keep the following points in mind.
- You can register online very easily in the industry base. For online registration visit the website udyogaadhar.gov.in.
- After visiting this website, you have to enter the Aadhaar number and its name there to the entrepreneur. Then click on the option ‘Validate Aadhaar’.
- By clicking on it, your Aadhaar becomes validated and further processing has to be done.
- After Aadhaar is validated, company name, company type, business address, state, district, pin number, mobile number, email address, business start date, pre-registration details, bank details, NIC code, in the company Put captcha by putting the number of people working, the amount of investment etc.
Then click on submit button.
Now the certificate is generated by the MSME, after that the certificate also comes in your email. You can print it from this email and put it in your office.
In this way your company gets registered and with its help, you can take a loan or use it in other formal works as well.
Calculation: After this, make a project project of the expenses of making poultry or dairy farms on a plain paper, such as roofing, stand making, net etc. After this, with this project report, reach your nearest bank with your address certificate, your identity card etc.
Service bank loan: Service bank loan is the process after getting loan. Under this process, the loan recipient has to sign various forms.
Subsidy release: The best thing about it is that the bank from which you are taking a loan, subsidizes the subsidy through NABARD. There is no need to go to some other place for subsidy. This subsidy is automatically deposited in your bank account.
In this way your poultry work is established.
Farming business benefits:
- In the immediate time, poultry and dairy fuming is not happening in a very systematic way in the country. Therefore, to promote it, the government is giving various types of facilities and at the rate of 0% interest rate.
- If you are a farmer, then there is no need to worry too much for the food of the animals, because a portion of the grain produced and straw, etc., can be prepared for the diet of cattle.
- Many other unemployed people get various kinds of jobs from the poultry farm.
- In India, almost all types of dairy and poultry farms produce a large amount of food, so there is great hope of profit.
- This is such a business, which if run well, can at one time defer government debt and become the owner of a fairly poultry form.
- Therefore, it is clear from the above mentioned things that the poultry form can be started very easily with government assistance and at the same time a lot of profit can be made.