Udyog Aadhaar: benefits of registering Aadhaar for your business
Indian Industry is a very important contributor to the development of India. That is why the Government of India is making various schemes to facilitate and expand industries. One of these schemes of the Government of India is the industry base. It is also known as Aadhaar Udyog Loan. Under this scheme, you can get the benefit of various schemes of the government by doing udyog aadhar registration from small industries to medium industries. Udyog Aadhar Yojana (udhyog aadhar) is a new positive step for the new Entrepreneurs from the government, about which we will give you complete information today.
What is Udyog Aadhaar?
Udyog Aadhaar a unique… 12-digit government identification number provided by the Ministry of MSMEs for small and medium-sized businesses to register as MSMEs.
Unlike other business entities, the owner of a single-owner business does not have official recognition of their business. Udyog Aadhaar is highly recommended for Single Owners who do not have an official recognition of the government, since udyog aadhaar helps a single owner obtain a unique identity and an official registration with the Government of India that validates the existence of their business.
Other types of commercial entities generally have official recognition and can register with Udyog Aadhaar and take advantage of the other benefits offered by MSME as mentioned below.
Benefits of Udyog Aadhaar
There are numerous benefits of registering and obtaining a Udyog Aadhaar for your business.
Below is a list of benefits derived from the various schemes offered by the Ministry of MSMEs for the Protection, Growth and Development of small businesses. Udyog Aadhaar holders can also take advantage of the same benefits and prove that they are very advantageous for them.
The benefits are as follows: –
- Protection against payment delays.
- Quick dispute resolution
- Bank loan free guarantee
- Exclusive consideration to participate in international fair
- Benefits of Octroi
- Waiver of stamp duty and registration fees
- Several exemptions under direct tax laws
- Barcode Registration Subsidy
- Subsidy to NSIC performance and credit ratings
- GoI counter-guarantee through CGSTI
- Reduced interest rate of banks
- 15% subsidy under the CLCSS scheme for the technological update
- Exemptions when requesting government tenders
- Concession of electricity bills
- Refund of the payment made to obtain the ISO certification
- 1% interest exemption on DO
- Increase of the eligible loan limit for optimal reasons, of the amount of Rs. 25 lakh to Rs. 50 lakh
- Increase the scope of warranty coverage from 75% to 80%
- product Reservation-exclusive manufacturing by MSME / SSI
- Easier registration and approvals to obtain licenses
- Eligible for IPS subsidy
- Preference in the allocation of government tenders
- Special Tax Exemption Scheme
- Reduced interest rate of banks
- 50% grant for patent registration
Listed below are some of the benefits a Udyog Aadhaar holder can enjoy. In addition to these when new schemes are introduced, the holder of Udyog Aadhaar can also enjoy the same benefits.
How to request Udyog Aadhaar registration?
The registration process to obtain a Udyog Aadhaar is quite simple. For the registration it is not necessary for any professional to certify the form. In addition, the Government does not charge any registration fee for it.
You just need to follow the steps below and you can even do it yourself.
UDYOG AADHAAR- MSME / SSI ONLINE REGISTRATION
Step 1: visit the site: https://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UAM_Registration.aspx
Step 2: Enter your individual Aadhaar number. In case of association, the Member that applies Udyog Aadhaar must give his Aadhaar number and, in the case of the company, the authorized signatory who submits the application on behalf of the company must provide his Aadhaar number.
Step 3: Enter the OTP received in the number linked to the Aadhaar Card.
Step 4: complete the Udyog Aadhaar form,
- Aadhaar number
- Owner’s name
- Social category: applicant caste
- Physically handicapped
- Company name: name of the legal entity to conduct business. An applicant can have more than one firm or company doing business and each one can be registered for a separate Udyog Aadhaar and with the same Aadhaar Number.
- Type of organizations: type of business entity or legal entity.
- Association Signature
- Indian undivided family
- Limited Liability Company
- Public limited company
- Self Help Group
- Others (limited liability company)
- PAN Number: mandatory for LLP, company and cooperative society. Optional for rest.
- Plant location
- Official address: company address, including email and mobile address.
- Start date: the date the companies started.
- Details of the previous record: the details of the previous MSME / SSI record, if applicable, must be entered here.
- Bank details: details of the company’s bank account, including the IFSC code and bank account number.
- Main activity: main business activity area: manufacturing or service.
- NIC code: the corresponding NIC code must be entered in the National Industrial Classification (NIC) manual. You can find it here.
- Person employed: the total number of people employed in the business.
- Investment in plant and machinery / equipment: amount of money invested in terms of machinery and equipment by the business.
- Details of the industrial center of the district closest to the company
Step 5: complete all the details, & click submit.
Step 6: Enter the OTP received in the number linked to Aadhaar.
Step 7: Enter the code on the screen for final shipment.
UDYOG AADHAAR- OFFLINE APPLICATION
Step 1: in case you do not have an Aadhaar card, request it.
Step 2: Until you receive the Aadhaar Card, the Udyog Aadhaar application will be made by the District Industry Center (DIC) or MSME-DI.
Step 3: send the following documents to the DIC or MSME-DI
Aadhaar registration identification ballot or copy of the application made for Aadhaar registration.
Any valid proof of address.
Step 4: complete the physical form.
Step 5: Send it to the District Industry Center (DIC) or MSME-DI.
After submission, you will receive an acknowledgment of the successful submission of the form. After which you will get a Udyog Aadhaar number on a certificate that will be sent online. You can also obtain the printed Udyog Aadhaar certificate.
How to edit or update the Udyog Aadhaar number?
In case you need to update the details of your existing Udyog Aadhaar number, follow the instructions below:
Step 1: click on the link: https://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/UA/UA_EntrepreneurLogin.aspx
Step 2: Enter your Udyog Aadhaar number.
Step 3: Enter the verification code and submit it.
Step 4: Enter the OTP received in your linked Aadhaar number.
Step 5: Edit the details you want to change and send.
there are numerous benefits of obtaining a Udyog Aadhaar , just as the registration process is extremely simple, so even without any prior knowledge you can present it yourself.