- 1 How to attach car with Ola in your city
- 1.1 How to become a Ola partner by joining your car with them
- 1.2 How to attach a car with Ola Cabs to start the business
How to attach car with Ola in your city
Ola cabs…. is a car rental company based (Bangalore) India. Ola’s taxis provide the opportunity for people who can attach their cars with them and can make very good profits. Everyone can attach cars to Ola and can win in every city in India where Ola is available.
Ola Cabs is one of the fastest growing taxi service providers in India, there are many other similar companies, such as Uber Cabs, Meru Cabs, etc.
How to become a Ola partner by joining your car with them
The first step is to buy a car. Different types of cars are running in Ola taxis, such as Ola mini, Ola sedan and Ola Prime.
- In Ola’s mini category, you can place cars with tailgate such as Maruti Rits, Indica, Maruti Suzuki swift, etc.
- In the Ola sedan category, you can place the quick dezina Maruti, Toyota Etios, Swift desire, etc.
- In the ola prime category you can add Toyota innova, Mahindra XUV, etc.
each category has its own incentive plans. If you buy a car with a tailgate, your business profit will be less than the sedan car category. Similarly, SUVs will bring a high incentive than sedans.
You can also attach your car in two categories and in three categories. For example: if you have bought a Sedan car, you can attach it in the mini and sedan category. Similarly, if you buy SUV, you can attach it in all three categories, that is, mini, sedan and prime. The point to keep in mind here is that if you have attached your sedan in the mini category, you will get an incentive according to the mini category plan.
Which category is more profitable?
I cannot say what is profitable, but I have talked to many car owners and they have told me that Sedan is more profitable. You can buy a sedan and you can attach it in both mini and sedan categories.
Why do I have to attach a car in more than one category?
It will increase the number of booking you will get. Sometimes, if there are fewer sedan booking, you will get a reservation for a mini in your Sedan car and you will be paid according to the mini car incentive plan.
Attaching car to Ola
you need to hire a driver with a commercial driver’s license. You can track all booking and invoices with the help of the mobile application. You, as the owner, will receive instant notification of current booking and the total rate collected. Your driver cannot fool you because every information will be sent to your mobile phone number via SMS.
How to attach a car with Ola Cabs to start the business
To register the cab with Ola, you must follow the steps below to attach your car with Ola Cabs: –
First, it has a used or new car to attach with Ola Cabs as commercially used, but it is in good condition.
• You can hire a driver with a commercial license and all the necessary documents. You can also drive yourself, so there are no problems.
• You should contact your nearest regional office or you can call the main branch directly to get your new car registration.
• You have to present your required documents to the company.
• The company or ola staff will see the status of your car at the nearest regional office.
• You need a smartphone with the ola application.
• The staff will guide you on the guidelines and offers.
• Open a current bank account with the required documents that we will discuss below.
• Now, you are ready and you can run your Ola Cabs in your Area or city.
• We also create an amazing video, you must see below
Now we talk about Require legal documents. To attach your car with Ola Cabs, you need the following documents: –
- # 1 Copy of owner’s panoramic card
- # 2 Copy of the owner’s Aadhar card
- # 3 Cancel check or passbook for account verification (in some cities the current bank account was required)
- # 4 Proof of address
Car documents –
# 1 RC vehicle
# 2 Vehicle permit
# 3 vehicle insurance
Driver Documents –
# 1 driver’s license
# 2 Aadhar card
# 3 Proof of address
First, Driver must register or register on the official Ola Cabs website. Simply follow the steps below .
# 1 Go to the official Ola partner page.
# 2 Complete your basic details on the registration form
# 3 Ask Ola’s team about the required documents.
# 4 Now contact . only for legal documents or registration, such as the Gumasta license or company registration or the opening of the current bank account, etc.
How much money and bonus do you earn with Ola Cabs?
When completing a single trip, the ola company takes only 10% of the commission on the total amount of the invoice that will be calculated by the ola application itself. Ola also provides bonuses detailed below.
Peak time: (from 7 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. they are considered peak hours)
Bonus during peak hours: each time you complete any pound during peak hours, your account will be awarded 250INR as a bonus and it is up to you how much you complete the trip during peak hours. For each 250INR trip as a bonus during peak hours.
Bonuses at the airport drop: every time you drop a customer to an airport, 800INR will be awarded to your account.
Bonuses when completing 12 trips: every time you complete 12 trips in a single day, you will get a bonus of 4500INR in your account.
Source of payment policy: driver experience
Why choose Ola Cabs to hold the car?
Advantages of Ola to attach your card
Series of frequently asked questions about how to attach your car with Ola taxis
a) How can I attach my car with Ola?
You can visit Ola’s office in your city. The Ola City team will be happy to guide you through the registration process.
Typical steps to register are as follows
1. Verification of documents
2. Audit of cars and drivers to meet our standards
3. Driver training
4. Signing of the contract and delivery of the device
b) How long does it take to complete the registration process?
It usually takes about 2 hours. Be ready to take booking.
c) How much will I be charged for registering?
Registration is free. You may be charged a nominal amount for the mobile device and the SIM provided by Ola.
d) What car documents and permits do I need to attach my car with Ola?
1. Valid RC book
2. Insurance (only the first part)
3. Certificate of aptitude
4. Tax receipts
5. Tourism permits
e) How will I get paid?
All your outstanding payments at the end of one day are transferred to your bank account within 2 business days.
f) How can I see my earnings?
You can see your earnings in the controller application
Benefits given to Ola partners
• You can earn up to Rs. 1.00,000 monthly profit
• Driver support is available 24 × 7
• Be your own boss and work at your convenience by the hour or by the day
• Payment settlement every day
• Transparent payment statement
• More than 102 cities with more than 4,50,000 vehicles
For more information on how to attach your car with Ola cabins, you can visit their website