- 1 [Ts obmms] Telangana state online beneficiary management & monitoring system
- 2 Main Objectives of the Telangana driver empowerment program
- 3 Beneficiaries of the Telangana driver empowerment program
- 4 Eligibility for driver empowerment of Telangana
- 4.1 The list of documents required for the application provided in this section. Here you will get the full details of the professionals to apply
- 4.2 Selection of Eligible Beneficiaries under the -economic support schemes-
- 4.3 Step by step process to apply- Telangana Driver Empowerment scheme
- 4.4 Benefits of TS obmms Driver Empowerment schemre
- 4.5 How to verify the details of the TS driver empowerment application?
[Ts obmms] Telangana state online beneficiary management & monitoring system
- Telangana Online Beneficiary Monitoring and Management System (TS obmms) officials invite all eligible candidates for the online application process for several loans in the state of Telangana.
- Telangana TS obmms schemes are implemented by Telangana government officials. To encourage and develop the state of Telangana by introducing several corporate loans for scheduled castes, scheduled tribes and overdue classes of the AP state.
- The main objective of implementing these loans from the TS OBMMS Corporation is to provide several loans to encourage and develop the Telangana by providing education, skills development, entrepreneurship, economic and a cultural life based on values that is capable of maintaining a certain level.
- TS OBMMS loans are available to SC, ST and BC candidates from the state of Telangana and are financially weak.
- The Telangana state government always does its best for the development of TS by providing trunks, scholarships to backward categories, etc. The online Beneficiary Monitoring and Management System of the state of Telangana is also called TS OBMMS.
Sector and Schemes under – TS obmms
Telangana govt Establish a group of ministers to give suggestions and modalities for the implementation of the self-employment schemes of the welfare departments, namely social welfare, tribal welfare, welfare of backward classes, minority welfare and WCD and DW / sub-departments State tribal plan. In compliance with the recommendations of the group of ministers on the implementation of self-employment schemes, the Government issues the following guidelines for the implementation of economic support schemes by all welfare departments.
The state of Telangana SC, ST, BC includes social welfare and subsequent district classes. under different ( Tsobmms) Sector and Schemes –
TS obmms driver empowerment scheme
- The TS obmms is the online state beneficiary monitoring system that helps citizens verify their beneficiaries on the website. Telangana Driver Empowerment is a social assistance scheme for the state government with financial and skills assistance.
- Interested candidates can easily apply from the official website, which is very easy.
- It is very beneficial for the driver of Telangana for its improvement, and that increases income for a living. Telangana’s Driver Empowerment scheme is to improve state drivers by providing the required financial support and assistance.
- The program collaborates with Maruthi Motors and the Uber Cab service that includes skills and placement assistance. The Maruthi offers a sill and Uber development program with ease of placement.
Details of the TS obmms driver training program
The TS obmms scheme is only for minority sections of the state that helps them with their income. The minority welfare department of the state of Telangana has started this for the weakest sectors of society.TS obmms is the online portal that provides the online application link for the Telangana Driver Empowerment beneficiary scheme. The guidelines are also available on the official website. In this article, we offer you complete information about the Telangana controller enhancement scheme.
- Scheme name – Driver Empowerment Telangana
- Beneficiary State – Telangana Drivers
- Eligible – SC / ST and class back
- Offical website – tsobmms.cgg.gov.in
Main Objectives of the Telangana driver empowerment program
- The plan was launched to help minority communities in the state and drivers who don’t have their cars will receive financial assistance to buy for their survival.
- As the popularity of taxi services increases, regular drivers cannot earn much. Therefore, this scheme is very beneficial for Telangana state drivers and helps them improve their status.It also provides driver improvement skills programs and also provides placement assistance.
Beneficiaries of the Telangana driver empowerment program
- The drivers belonged to the lowest and weakest sectors of society. Candidates with a valid license are only eligible to apply this scheme.
- Drivers who have less income per year according to the rules of the scheme can apply on the online portal.
Eligibility for driver empowerment of Telangana
Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria to complete the application. Here is the eligibility list for the tsobmms Telangana Driver Empowerment program.
- Candidates must be residents of the state.
- It must belong to SC / ST / BC and a minority class according to the state.
- The applicant must be between 21 and 40 years old.
- The applicant must have a minimum grade of Class 8a class
- The annual income of the family from all income sources must not above…. Rs. 1.5 Lakhs for rural / village areas.
- The annual income of urban areas should not exceed Rs.2 Lakh from all sources.
- The applicant who appeared on the SSC exams will have preference in the application.
- Documents for tsobmms Telangana Driver Empowerment
The list of documents required for the application provided in this section. Here you will get the full details of the professionals to apply
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Proof of identity with photo
- Study certificate
- Driver’s license
Real also : How to register ,update & edit Udyog Aadhaar
Preference shall be given to
- Candidates with higher qualification or requisite qualification required for a skill
- candidates who are trained under any skill improvement program of the Government for welfare Corporation either in the current year or earlier.
- Beneficiaries who are availing the self-employment scheme for the first time.
- Women beneficiaries shall be preferred so as to give 331/3% of the total target.
- One house hold shall be limited to only one Self-employment Scheme in a year.
- Beneficiaries availing the scheme shall not be given any benefit under such scheme for the next 5 years.
- Every beneficiary must have an aadhaar number
- All Beneficiaries shall apply through the Online Beneficiary Monitoring & Management System (OBMMS)
- To avail loan under transport sector the driving license with badge is a must.
Selection of Eligible Beneficiaries under the -economic support schemes-
- The total targeted beneficiaries shall be sub divided for the districts and Mandals/municipalities in proportion to the SC Population.
- Selection of Beneficiaries shall be done by the Grama Sabha/Municipal Ward Sabha
- For selection of beneficiaries, the house-hold survey data as collected by the SERP and MEPMA shall be used in prioritizing the applications. Preference shall be given for the poorest of the poor identified As per application.
- All the beneficiaries shall apply through the Online Beneficiary Monitoring Management system (OBMMS) to ensure transparency and accountability.
Step by step process to apply- Telangana Driver Empowerment scheme
offline application mode for the scheme is not Available , so you can only register using the online process. To request it, you must complete the online form that is available on the official website.
- Open the official website of the TS obmms website and tap Telanagan Driver Empowerment on the page.
- Here you can see the application form for the scheme in the window to complete the details.
- Now, provide the Name, the Aadhar card number, the Ration Card, the PAN Card, the Breed, the father’s name and the gender in the respective places.
- tsobmms Apply
- Application form Empowerment of the driver Telangana
- Now enter the Meeseva caste number, the income certificate number, the mooring of the vehicle, the annual income, the date of the first DL issuance and all other mandatory details.
- Upload the documents into the application form in the attachments section. Select them in their respective spaces.
- Make sure documents are only in jpeg / jpg format, and that the size should not be larger than 50 KB or smaller than 1024 KB.
Benefits of TS obmms Driver Empowerment schemre
The scheme was launched to provide financial assistance to drivers to buy their vehicles. When the driver takes his car, he can join the Uber private taxi service. As the scheme is associated with Uber taxi services. Then, drivers under this scheme will have the opportunity to work under Uber services. The tsobmms Telangana Driver Empowerment program will provide driver training and financial assistance to each registered driver. Driver meads can get easy loans from the state government under this scheme. With this scheme, many benefits are obtained for the welfare of low state income and the weakest sectors of the communities.
How to verify the details of the TS driver empowerment application?
We can get the full details of an applicant in the scheme quickly. The link is available on the official website and here are the steps that will help you see the details of the applicant
- Visit the homepage of TS obmms Driver Empowerment Programme Beneficiary Search in the browser.
- Now, tap the Empowering controller option in the menu on the left side of the screen.
- It will redirect you to Check Driver Empowerment on the screen where you can give the details.
- Verify the details
- Now, provide the beneficiary’s identification, the driver’s license number, the date of birth in the text spaces provided on the page.
- Tap the “Get details” button on the page that will show the details of the applicants for the driver empowerment Scheme.